Pages

Sunday, April 30, 2017

Another One in the Books!

So! That's a wrap, April 2017!  It's been a good one!
Hiya, Big People!

Well, ya know, we have come to the end of another month.  April 2017.  Boyo boy, was it ever a biggun! 

Most notably, I went from bein' a free-spirited non-schooler to a real, honest-to-goodness free-spirited Registered Kindergartener. 

You know, about that... I'm still sorry, not sorry for puttin' on a shadow-puppet show during the principal's PowerPoint presentation.  You put up a nice screen and throw a light on it, and it's just BEGGIN' to have a hand-bunny hop across it. 

But there was something else that was awesome about this month!  The weather has gotten warmer, so I have been spendin' a lot of time out at my swingset!  That's pretty great!  And.  The flowers are comin' out on the TREES!

It's so exciting!  I cannot wait to see what May 2017 brings!  So I'll see ya tomorrow!  I love ya lots!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment