Pages

Saturday, April 29, 2017

When Bedclothes Double as Clothes-Clothes!

Damask me about my dress today!
Hiya, Big People! 

Well, ya know, after a long and wintry hiatus, my pillacase dresses are back.  I'm not sure if they were fashioned from actual pillacases offa someone's bed, or if they were just inspired stylistically and-or-printwise by the same, but you hafta admit, the resemblance is striking.

It isn't so much that I mind wearin' pillacase dresses.  They're breezy in the summer.  They're a little swingy.  They're comfortable and colorful. 

Also, their shape, which could accommodate the head-resters up on my bed at this very moment, are also exceedingly forgiving for me.  If I wanna go ahead and have that extra cookie-n-glassa-milk combo, why, when I'm wearin' a pillacase dress, I can do so, without a second thought. 

It just makes ya wonder about the fashion designer who looked at her bed, saw those pillacases, and thought, "huh... that would make a STELLAR!!! dress design!

I wonder what kinda clothes we'll be wearin' next that are inspired by soft furnishings!  Maybe tea-towel neckerchiefs!  Placemat peplums?  Why, the answer could be as near as across the very room from you, at this very moment!

I love ya lots, Big People!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment