Pages

Thursday, April 13, 2017

Oh My Stars!

The stars are like gems in the sky we can all enjoy!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Thursday to you!

Well, ya know, I'm a kid who really likes to keep lookin' up, and a side-effect of keepin' lookin' up is that ya tend to see lots of things in the sky.  I see lotsa airplanes and birds and clouds that remind me of things.

At night, I see airplanes, too, and the moon, and lotsa stars and planets that look like stars. 

The thing about the stars, and I'm sure I'm not alone in this, is that they remind me of a whole big globba diamonds, scattered across a midnight blue satin screen.  And the way they fell when they scattered, they make pictures in the sky.

What really fascinates me about the stars is that they're so huge, and there could be whole solar systems with planets going around and around those stars.  What look like stars to us could be whole entire GALAXIES!  And somewhere out there, there could be other planets with beings on 'em, going about their lives, just like we do!

It sure puts things into perspective, Friends.  Everything here seems so big, because it's right up in our faces, but to someone on those planets goin' around a star in one of those galaxies that looks like a dot in the sky to us... we might not even look like a dot or a speck.  That's grand scheme thinkin' right there.  And lookin' at the stars really gives me an idea of the grand scheme of things.

Keep lookin' up, Friends!  Even if ya don't wanna get all philosophical, you'll still see some amazing things!  I love ya lots, Big People!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment