Pages

Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Here's to Ukulele!

The important thing is my uke is pink and sparkly and pretty!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Wednesday to you! 

Well, ya know, in addition to all the other things I'm really good at, I am marginally fair to middlin' at muddlin' along at strummin' my sparkly pink ukulele.

I love to sing, but I can do that whether or not I have my uke with me. 

The thing of it is, I look so cool when I'm holdin' my ukulele!  I mean, did I mention it SPARKLES?!

The most important thing about my sparkly pink uke is that it just makes me happy.  Friends, you hafta find something in your life that just makes you happy. 

Lookin' in on you lookin' in on me also makes me happy, Friends!  I love ya all kindsa lots!  I'll be seein' ya tomorrow, for sure!  Be happy!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment