Pages

Friday, April 7, 2017

Je Suis Mimi Bobeck

There's nothin' wrong with bein scrappy and colorful, Friends!
Hiya, Friends!  Happy Friday to you! 

Well, ya know, I was given a makeup kit for Christmas this year.  And I really love that makeup kit and everything in it. 

Now, as I have an especial affinity to the blue eyeshadow and the more colorful selections in the palette, my production manager on my Facebook Picture Show, Wisey Wisenheimer said I look like Mimi Bobeck.

I didn't know who that is.  Turns out, it's a character on an old television show, from way back in the Nineties.

Mimi Bobeck wore bright colors, and she wore even brighter make-up.  She was scrappy and funny, and she didn't take any poopaloo from anybody.  Mimi Bobeck was a character who was good at settin' boundaries and enforcin' 'em!  I don't see anything wrong with that.

I know Wisey Wisenheimer meant callin' me Mimi Bobeck as a way to rattle my cage, but the way I see it, Mimi Bobeck is a strong, colorful woman with a big personality.  I'll take that as a compliment, Wisey. 

Je suis Mimi Bobeck.  How the heck right about that?!

Hey, Friends, I'll be seein' ya tomorrow.  I love ya lots!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment