Pages

Thursday, January 3, 2013

A Word to the Wise....

Normally, I'm very mild-mannered.
You know what, Big People?  Just because I'm a little kid doesn't mean I'm not passionate about things.  Take my food, for instance. 

But I have my hot-button issues!
No taking candy from THIS baby, Babies!
Actually, DON'T take my food!  That's what gets me all fired up!  Big time! Remember, I am a Tiger Baby at heart.  I might have come to an armistice with the Little Giraffes and even have gone so far as to devote my life to helping further their cause and raise awareness for their plight.  But if you try to take my food from me, I will go crazy on you.  We're talking Toddler Teeth, head-butting, and of course, my Fabulous Feet of Fury.

In short, you wouldn't like me when I'm angry.  Or hungry.  Being hungry makes me angry.  And if you've taken my food, that means I'm hungry AND angry.  Franken-Zoe angry.

So, a word to the wise, Friends.  Don't take candy from babies in general, and definitely don't try messing with this baby's vegetables.  I love my vegetables!  You don't want to see me unleash my Tiger Baby-ness, now.

As long as we understand each other, we'll get along juuuuuuust fine, Friends! Mmmmmmmkay?

And always remember, Zoe loves you!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment