Pages

Monday, January 28, 2013

Next Stop, The Boiler Room!

Mo' office, mo' problems.
Hiya, Big People!  Well, remember how when I moved in to this office of mine, I fought a constant battle with Mommy over who should clean my office?  My position was if I want it cleaned, I'll clean it, and she thought it was her job to put all my toys in bins and such.

We finally came to an uneasy understanding.  If things got so crowded that I couldn't even walk, I'd do something about it.  Well, then on Christmas Morning, I came down to the ol' office to find out that my walls had moved, and I had a bigger office!  I had more office!

Well, Big People.  Mo' office, mo' problems, as a wise man once said.

You see, now I have my Red Retro Kitchen in my office.  I cook up lots of good things in here.  But that darn Mommy.  You know, I'm just getting to where I know where things are in here again, and what'd she do today?  She comes at me with these bins she bought, and she starts organizing my toys according to kind, and all my fruits are in one bin, and all my pretend vegetables are in another.  She put the cutting boards and pretend knives and ice cream scoops in another bin.  And then she put those toys in my refrigerator and stove and under my sink! 

It's enough to make me wanna pop a gasket, but do ya think she stopped with those toys?  I'll give you a hint.  She did not.

See, I kept my MegaBlox in a big canvas chest, and I liked 'em in the big canvas chest, because then I could use the big canvas chest as a climbing thing.  I like to climb.  I've recently learned how to climb, and I like to get my practice.  That Mommy, or Vava Buzzkill as I like to call her, dumped my MegaBlox out of that cool chest and into a tall, open bin that I can't climb up on!  Ooooooh!

Yeah, you could say she made it easier for me, in that I can reach those MegaBlox easier.  But she missed my point.  I like to CLIMB, and she boogered that all up!  That Mommy!

How am I ever supposed to get my bearings around here if every time I get things the way I like them, Mommy comes in and puts it all in bins and hides it in my kitchen set?  How, Big People?  Oooooooh, it made me so mad today, I spent some time at the Ballapalooza.  I made it sing its music, and I used the Hanging Inflatable Ball as a speedbag.  Took out a good bit of my aggressions, but it still doesn't change the fact that I don't know where anything is in my office, with it all put away.

If I had a stapler, I'd have an idea of what Milton felt like, I think.  I really would. 

Next stop, the boiler room!

No comments:

Post a Comment