Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Hiya, Friends! Welcome Back!

I feel like I've been away for ages!

 Happy 2013, Friends!  I feel like I've been away from you for so long!  How were your holidays?  Mine were great!  I feel all recharged and refreshed from my break! 

It's time to get down to business, after such a long vacation!  No excuses!  It's a new year, and I'm rarin' to go, Big People!  Rarin'!"

I've already been busy this year.  Yesterday, I went to the Wegman's with Mommy and Daddy.  Boy, were there ever a lot of people in the store, for it being a real-live holiday!  Of course, when isn't there a lot of people in that store?  I wouldn't know how to act if I went to the Wegman's  and there wasn't anybody there, I'd be kind of creeped out!
I'm cookin' up big things this year!

And the day before yesterday, I tried out the new crayons Gramma got me.  You know what, Friends?  I LOVE using crayons!  I didn't even try too hard to eat 'em, like I did that time at the dang ol' Cracker Barrel!

I've been cookin' up a storm in my new kitchen, too.  Santa Claus really came through for me!  And I've already sent him a chicken potpie I baked in my new oven.  When he came for Christmas, he left me a magic teleporting Thermal Tote and instructions for how to use it, and I cooked Santa Claus that potpie and sent it through the teleporting Thermal Tote.  He said it tasted great, and he liked my Elevendy-Lemon sauce I made to go with it!

I don't understand how the teleporting Thermal Tote works, really, but I know it does!
Take time to dance, Friends!

I want all my friends to dance some more this year.  Dancing makes me happy, and I think it'll make you happy, too.  Don't feel self-conscious, Friends!  Just put on some music and move!  You'll just feel happy all over!

Also, try out new music that you don't know you like.  That's how I got on to Classical music.  I didn't know I liked Classical music, and then I got a radio that only plays Classical music, and I just love it, Friends!  Now, whenever I can, I like to grab Grampa's iPod, because he has Classical music on his iPod, and I like to listen to it!

And drink your water!
But my favorite dancin' music is still my '60s dance music.  Or maybe the Music of the 1980s.  I can't decide.  I like it all!  I like all music, Friends!  And you just don't know what you like until you listen and try it!

And drink your water!  It keeps your cells nice 'n' plump.  That's a good word, isn't it?  At least for cells.  I think I'd be a little mad if somebody told me my rump was plump.  But my cells?  They can be as plump as can be, because I drink lotsa water!  You should, too!

We're going to have a great year, Friends!  This is going to be a great one!  Happy 2013!  Happy, happy, happy!  Remember that Zoe loves you!  Muah!





No comments:

Post a Comment