Pages

Friday, August 30, 2013

I LOVE Shoes!

What is THIS magical thing in my hands?
Friends.  I've recently found Mommy's Stash of Shoes, and I've gotta tell you.  It's an Aladdin's Cave of Wonders.

Until this point, all I've gotten to wear on my feet, shoe-wise, are booties like what babies wear, sensible Mary Janes, even if they ARE silver, my Rainbow Sandals,  a coupla pairs of little cowgirl boots, my water-shoes, and my little sneakers.

Never, ever have I ever SEEN such cool shoes as what my Mommy has!  And the kicker is she doesn't even wear the COOLEST ones very often!  Usually she wears slip-on sneaker-clogs, rain boots, or regular sneakers, but I found a pair of black leather boots with HEELS on 'em that look like they could hurt somebody if ya stepped on 'em with those heels!

These look great on me and toughen up my outfit!
When I put 'em on, I felt so COOL, and so TALL!  You bet I did!  And another thing, as you can see from the pictures, they went GREAT with my outfit.  I love to work in contrasts, and I thought those boots toughened up my sweet-pink out fit just the right amount! 

Oh, wow, how I love those boots!

It wasn't meant to be, though.  Mommy says my feet are too little, that they're made for her size, and not mine, and I need to stick to my silver Mary Janes and my rainbow sandals.

MAH-MEE! I'm gonna go ahead and keep these, mmmkay?!!
Thing of it is, I've seen how cool it can be to wear black leather high-heeled boots, and I want a pair of my very own, in MY size, and also a black leather jacket.  I think this is how my style's gonna run.

What's that? ... No, I have NOT become my mother!  Look at me!  I'm WAY more fabulous in those boots than she is!  I have snap and panache that Mommy only WISHES she had!

Well, whatever, Friends.  Think whatever you want.  I'm going hunting for more fabulous shoes, because the thing of it is, I just LOVE 'em!

No comments:

Post a Comment