Pages

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Two-Hundred Posts!

Hey! I found my missing crayon today, too, besides having 200 posts!
Friends, I hafta apologize.  I feel like we should all have an ice-cream cake or something, but I don't have any ice-cream cakes, so I can't offer you any.  Today's kind of a big deal.  A Special Occasion.

What's that? ... Well, yes, it's Saturday.  And I love Saturdays, and Saturdays are special, all on their own, I suppose, but that isn't it.  That isn't why I'm all kinds of excited, and wishing I had an ice-cream cake to serve to everybody.

No, my Great Big Deal today is that this is my TWO-HUNDREDTH POST!  Holy moly!  I thought I was on a roll when I posted my 100th post.  I think I even might have called myself "The Postess with the Mostess!"

Little did I know that there'd be another hundred posts added, over the next few months, and that maybe bestowing that title upon myself would be kind of hyperbolic, when all's I had were a mere One-Hundred posts to my name.

Oopsies.

Well, now, I'm older and wiser, and I realize that after One Hundred, there's a Two Hundred, so today, as I write my Two-Hundredth Post, I realize that with any luck, there'll be Three Hundred, and so on and so on.  I know it's been dodgy a coupla times, and that there was a good stretch of time where calling this blog the "Daily" anything was a stretch, but I've been on a good roll lately, haven't I?  Sundays, holidays, vacation at a lake house... I've been here, writing to you!


Don't you go anywhere, Friends!  I'll be back, right here, tomorrow!
So in light of this milestone, I'd like to pause and take a moment to thank everybody who reads "The Daily Zoe Blog" for stickin' with me.  You keep me going.  You really do, Friends!  I love hearing from people.  I love running into you when I'm out and about.  Especially when I run into you at the Texas Hot in Downtown Wellsville.  Gosh, I love that place!

That was a close one.  I almost got myself of-task, thinking about the Texas Hot.  Anyway, Friends, you've been with me through a lot.  You've encouraged me through lots of things I thought were new and scary, at first, and I know that won't stop.  In a few weeks, I'm gonna be turning Two Years Old.  Phwew.  I guess there's all kindsa new stuff to encounter and experience.  I'd be flipping-out-scared about it right now, Friends, but I know you'll be with me, every step of the way.  And I love ya for it!

I'll see ya tomorrow, Friends!  Muah!

Pee-yesss:  If ya run into an ice-cream cake today, getchyerself a slice and think of me while you eat it, mmmmmkay?! xoxo, your pal Zoe!

No comments:

Post a Comment