Pages

Saturday, June 27, 2015

Chill Pickles

Oh, you know... just hangin' around like this, in case the sky's fallin'!
Hiya, Friends!  Happy Sunday to you!

You know, Big People?  You sure do get all worked up over the silliest things.  And you say we Toddlers and Little Kids are notorious for that.  You're just as bad as we are, but it's just that you're worrying about Other Things.

You know what my Mommy says to me, when I get all good and spooled the heck up?  She tells me to go eat a chill pickle.  Huh.

Well, she gets spooled up about stuff, too.  Oh, sure she does.  I hate to say it, but where do you think I get it from?  And when she does, I tell HER to eat a chill pickle or two!

Ha!

Anyway, Friends.  Sometimes it gets to feelin' like the sky is fallin' between all the Little Kid chill pickle issues, and all the Big People chill pickle issues.  And the best thing to do is put a bucket-hat on your head and hunker down and just ride it the heck out.  That's all you can do sometimes, Friends!

Hey.  I love ya lots.  If you need a chill pickle, go get one, by golly!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment