Pages

Sunday, June 28, 2015

I Don't Know- Whadda YOU Wanna Do?

I'll tell ya what I wanna do- just lounge right here, all day!
Hiya, Friends!  Happy Sunday to you!

Hey.  Have you ever had one of those Sundays where you feel like you oughtta be doin' something, but you can't talk yourself up into actually doing anything?

That's me, today. 

I've been sittin' here with my pal Sabretooth for a little while, and we've been trying to figure out what we wanna do today.  Neither of us has any real strong feelings about what to do, but I'll tell ya what I don't wanna do... I don't wanna clean my room or anything like that.  Cleanin' my room is a very un-Sunday-like thing to do.  But I guess that wasn't even one of the choices, so it's all good. 

Honestly, you know what I really wanna do today, Friends?  I wanna just lounge around.  Maybe watch some of my favorite shows on the television.  It seems like a good day for that sort of thing today.

So that's what the plan is, I suppose.  You know what?  I hope you have a plan for today that's as good as mine.  I sure do love ya lots, Big People, and I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment