Pages

Saturday, June 13, 2015

Saturday Specialday!

Mmmmm!  Soak up that Saturday goodness, Friends!
Hiya, Friends!  Happy Saturday to you! 

Well, ya know, I've had a pretty darned good week this week, but I still hafta say that when I woke up this morning and remembered it's Saturday, I got a little excited. 

Saturdays are really exciting, because Daddy's usually home.  He doesn't usually have any appointments to run to like he does on Fridays, and he isn't fixin' people's teeth like he does on Monday through Thursday.  And Monday isn't tomorrow like it is when it's Sunday.

So Saturdays are just pretty darn great!

I don't think I'd want it to be Saturday every day, though, Friends.  I think what I really love about Saturdays is that they're special, unlike any other day of the week.  If every day was Saturday, it'd be fun for a little while, but the specialness would wear off right quick. 

I guess the rest of the week is the price we hafta pay for how very special Saturdays are, Friends, and that's okay with me. 

But given that today's Saturday, and it's special, we really oughtta wanna hafta go out there and just soak up all that Saturday specialness, right? 

Yesssssss.

I'll be seein' ya tomorrow, and we can ketchup all about our Special Saturdays then, mmmkay?  I love ya lots!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment