Pages

Monday, June 29, 2015

Over Too Soon, June!

Do ya think they'd let me buy lotsa fireworks with this face?
Well, hiya, again, Big People! 

Goodness, I can't believe how fast the Month of June went.  Can you?  Seems like we just got here.  Of course, the recent turn toward winter over the weekend kind of mixed me up even more.  I hope today's warmer.

Well, even if it isn't, I'll make the best of it.  I have my soft blankets on the couch.  If it isn't warmer today, I'll just wrap up in those soft blankets.  Watch a little Sesame Street... It'll all be good.

June is over far too soon, Friends, but I know that just puts me a little closer to going to the Lake.  I love visiting the Lake.  I look forward to it All Year.

But.  I don't wanna rush the Summer along so fast, either.  Maybe since July has an extra day in it, it'll take a little longer to complete itself, from start to finish.

Hey, Friends.  I'll see ya tomorrow.  I sure love ya lots.  I just wanna go and make sure my Soft Blankets are all washed up and smellin' nice and ready to keep me warm today, in case I need.  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment