Pages

Thursday, June 11, 2015

Why Little Kids Have It So Tough

No-no!  I don't wanna take a nap yet!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Thursday to you!

Well, ya know, when you're a Little Kid, you don't really have a lot of control over your life. 

No, it's true.  While you Big People might like to think that Little Kids run things, we really don't.  Think about it.  We wanna use the car, you say no.  We want you to take us somewheres in the car, you say no.  We wanna go swimming at the Lake, you say no!

There's always some lame excuse that you Big People give us Little Kids, too.  Boyo boy, have I ever heard 'em all, too.  We can't use the car because supposedly ya hafta have a "license" to run those things.  Ya hafta be "tall enough" to reach the "pedals."  The Lake's closed, on accounta it's "winter."

I bet you're takin' offense to my liberal use of quotation marks, too.  You Big People think you know everything.

Whatever.  The stuff I mentioned before is just the little stuff.  It's serious stuff, too.  Like when I'm right in the middle of watchin' one of my stories, and Mommy says we've gotta go somewheres.  Or worse, she says it's naptime.  Or I'm at the Lake, tryin' to look all cool, ridin' around on a pontoon boat in the sunset, and Mommy and Daddy get it in their heads I need my cheeks kissed, and Aunt Colleen ought to take a picture of this indignity.  Boyo boy, Big People, that's just the worst, and if you don't believe me, I'll show ya a copy of our 2014 Christmas card.

Yeah,  those jerks made that picture into our Christmas card. 

See?  Little Kids have it really tough, Friends!  We do. 

But, despite my personal strife, I love ya lots, Friends.  I'll be seein' ya tomorrow.  You bet I will!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment