Pages

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Guess What?! I Feel Better!

So... Sorry about all that yesterday! I feel lots better, thanks!
Hiya, Friends! 

Didja dare come back and see me today after yesterday? 

I'm sure glad you're here. 

You see, yesterday, I was a little bit...  intense, let's say.  I counted to four and counted to four, and it wasn't makin' me any calmer, so what I did was really branch out.  I counted PAST four.  I counted to eight.  I counted to sixteen.  I counted to...

Twenty. 

It didn't help me feel calmer immediately.  I had to count to twenty a whole big globba times, but I kept at it, and then I went to bed and got up, and here I am today, feelin' lots calmer and refreshed. 

Kind of like after it's been really hot and humid, and suddenly, we get a really big thunderstorm with big lightning and loud thunder, and torrential, downpouring rain, and when it's all over, it's like the whole world sighs and chills out for a little bit?

That's precisely how it worked with me, yesterday.  I was a thunderstorm, and today, I'm chill.

I'm glad you came back, too, Friends.  I was kinda worried that my torrential TigerBaby anger mighta alienated you.  I don't want that!

So, hey.  I'm gonna go.  My friend Sabretooth and I are gonna do some meditatin' today, and play some windchimes, and I'll be back tomorrow to see ya!  You be good and take care of yourself!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment