Pages

Monday, June 1, 2015

So This Is June-Mas

So this is June-mas, and what shall we do?
Hiya, Friends! 

Well, as you probably know, today's the First of June.  And it's Monday.  Whatever.  Back to it being the First of June.  June the First. 

Didja get a load of the weather out there, Friends?  Low FIFTIES!  Brrr!  You know, I've heard tell that it's been in the low fifties in these parts on Christmas some years.  Weird years, for sure, but still.

We are experiencing temperatures on June the First that are not unheard of to be experienced on Christmas.

I'm not complaining, per se.  I don't mean to whine.  It's just that when I think of June, I have visions of sundresses and butterflies and flowers.  I can practically smell the sunscreen!

But today, on this June the First, this First of June, I'm pretty much thinkin' of bundling up on the couch with a hot cuppa cocoa.  I've got my sundress on, but you can be sure I'm wearin' a long-sleeve tee-shirt underneath it.  And a hoodie over toppa it.  And I might just get past not likin' the noise from the space-heater, so I can have Mommy turn it on and warm me up.

That's why I'm callin' today June-mas.  So this is June-mas, and what shall we do? 

Anyways, Friends, I'm gonna curl up and try to get warm.  I hope you do, too!   I love ya lots, and I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment