Pages

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Looks Like We Made It!

It's so good to see ya!  Come here and gimme a HUG!
Friends!  Hiya!  Happy Tuesday to you!  I TOLD you we'd make it, didn't I?!

Boyo boy, yesterday was a doozy of a Monday.  It was such a doozy I don't even wanna go into all the details of it, but rest assured, this kid definitely feels like she earned Tuesday. 

It wasn't all bad, though.  When Daddy came home, we got to watch "Lady and the Tramp."  I love that movie.  My best pal Rozzie loves that movie. 

What I'm really hopin' is that we can make Mondays "Movie Mondays" in my house.  That'd give us something to look forward to Mondays for.  Maybe make it less of a drag to return to the everyday grind.

Friends, that's what we've gotta do.  We can't get rid of Mondays, outright, but we can find things to do to make 'em more palatable.  We can do it, Friends!  You bet we can!

Just, let's go out there and have a terrific Tuesday, mmmmmmkay?  Tuesdays are EASY!  I love ya lots, Big People!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment