Pages

Saturday, June 6, 2015

Donut Day Was Yesterday!

It's 6/6/15, so I'm only 2/3 evil today!
Hiya, Friends!  Happy Saturday to you!

Hey, Big People, I owe you an enormous apology.  I really do.  I made a big mistake yesterday, and I need to acknowledge it.  I need to make it right.

I got so wrapped up in thinkin' about graduation yesterday that I forgot what was really important.  I forgot about the urgent matter at hand yesterday.

Friends, yesterday was National Donut Day.  Did you get to celebrate it?

You know, if you didn't get to celebrate National Donut Day yesterday, because you were all wound up about something else like I was, I think it's perfectly all right for you to celebrate it today, and I'll tell ya where I like the donuts the best.  Get out a piece of paper, Friends, and a writin'-stick.  Are ya ready?

I think Giant in Wellsville makes the best donuts, besides Donut Dude.  I'm partial to Donut Dude, but it might be a little ways out of the way for you.  You ought to be able to get to Giant in Wellsville, pretty easily today, though.  And when you get there, you'll want to get some Bavarian Creme longjohns, which are my favorite there, and also some of my other favorite donuts there: Buttercremes.  Sometimes they come powdered and other times they just have the chocolate up on top.  But the filling inside the Buttercremes is the BEST. 

Do not bother with the Angel Cremes, though.  The filling in the Angel Creme donuts tastes like the "bettercream" frosting on the cheaper cakes in the bakery case. 

As for which beverage to choose to accompany your donuts, I hear coffee pairs up with donuts nicely.  I like milk or hot cocoa, though.  It's all about whatever you like, Friends.

Hey.  Maybe I'll see ya at the dang ol' Giant.  Even if I don't, though, I do love the heck right outta ya.  You know that.  And I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment