Pages

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

I Can't Fight This Feeling Anymore [ANGER!!!]

...I've forgotten what I'm even shoutin' for!  But I'm gonna keep on anyway, because it feels good today!
Darn it, Friends!  It's Tuesday, and for some reason, this makes me really, really ANGRY!!! today!

Do you ever have those days, Big People?  Do you ever have days where you're just all kinds of mad, and you don't know why, but it feels so right to be mad that you just go with it?  That's how I'm feeling today. That's the head of steam that propels me forward on this dang ol' day.

I'm not usually one to be mad, just because of whatever day of the week it is.  In fact, I usually try to walk on the sunny side of life, but man-o-man, today... Today, it Just. Isn't. Workin'. Out!

There are a lotta words out there for people dealin' with feelings.  One of my favorite characters, Daniel Tiger, has a song for when you feel mad: "When ya FEEL so mad thatchya wanna ROAR!... Take a deep breath!  And count to Four!  1...2...3...4!"

And then you're supposed to feel calmer.

Well, that just isn't how any of this works today!  Today, I feel so mad that I wanna ROAR!  So I'm roaring!  And then I wanna roar some MORE!

ROAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRR! 

I'll see ya tomorrow, Friends.  Maybe I'll be over bein' so mad.  I can't make promises, but I'm sure gonna try!  I love ya lots!  Muah!

And RRRRRRROARRRRRRRR! 

No comments:

Post a Comment