Pages

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Settin' My Diet Straight!

Shoulda had my V-8 today!
Hiya, Friends!  Happy Tuesday to you! 

Well, ya know, Big People, if ya know me, ya know I just love food.  All different kinds of food. 

Sure I do!  I'm just like any Little Kid, so of course I love donuts and cookies and chocolate and lollipops.  I mean, that's a given.  I don't like Tootsie Rolls, though, which makes Mommy look at me like I'm a little weirdo.  I do love black licorice.  I suppose that makes you look at me like I'm a little weirdo.

Anyways, I like the stuff that's good for ya, too.  My favorite vegetable is steamed spinach with vinegar.  I request it.  That's a real surprise, too, because back when I was eatin' all sortsa pureed stuff, I sort of disliked spinach a lot, because pureed spinach doesn't come with a vinegar dressing, and also, it just isn't very interesting, texture-wise.

The eatin' game really changed for me, when I got to start eatin' real food. 

When I really think about it, there isn't much in the way of healthy foods I don't like.  I think it's really important to eat a buncha different healthy foods, lotsa different colors.  That helps fill in all the gaps in a diet, vitamin-and-mineral-wise!

I'm feelin' a little off-kilter, Big People.  I think I'd better go and set my diet straight for the day.  It's really the best way to approach a Tuesday.  I love ya lots, Friends! Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment