Pages

Saturday, June 20, 2015

Tech Support Crunch

This is gonna be a while, Friends.  You might wanna go have breakfast and lunch.
Oh, Friends, have you ever really boogered something up, technologically-speaking, and then had to wanna hafta call and talk to Tech Support to figure out how to fix it together?  Has that ever happened to you?  It's happened to me.

More times than I'd like to admit, actually.

What really gets me is that you hafta go on hold all the time.  Please hold.  I'm gonna hafta putchya on hold.  Would you mind if I putchya on hold while I look this up?

It's holding madness, Friends!  Pure and utter madness!

All that holding takes up a lotta time.  But that's nothing, compared to all the time ya waste when ya hafta explain what the problem is and how it occurred to every new person you held the line for.  What were they doin' all that time you were on the hold?  Don't they talk to each other?

And then, after you've been on hold, and explained your life story yet again... darned if you aren't put on hold for transfer all over again!

Callin' Tech Support is kinda Kafka-esque, isn't it, Friends?  And not in the fun Metamorphosis way, if that can even be called fun.

Anyway, Big People.  I love ya lots.  Try to be nice to the Tech Support people, even if you would like to squish their little heads.  We're all in this together.  I love ya lots!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment