Pages

Monday, October 24, 2016

Comin' Down the Home Stretch!

Christmas Eve is comin'!
Hiya, Big People!

I'll tell ya what.  Even though it's Monday, I'm still SUPER EXCITED!!!  Wanna know why?

 Well, it's the Twenty-Fourth, and that means only two months until the most wondrous night of the year, which is Christmas Eve!  I'm not even gonna apologize for makin' ya feel uncomfortable for uttering the "Christmas" word today, Big People, if it makes ya uncomfortable that I'm utterin' the "Christmas" word. 

I'm excited about it.  I'm a little kid, and part of my whole entire job description is being SUPER EXCITED!!! about Christmas.  And something I am known for is approaching my jobs with enthusiasm and verve!

Well, now ya know.  Two months to get yourself squared away for Christmas.  You don't hafta ignore Halloween (how could you?) or Thanksgiving (why would you?), even if you're workin' on Christmas, along.

I love ya lots, Friends!  Happy people plan ahead!  Write it down!  I'll see ya tomorrow.  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment