Pages

Monday, October 10, 2016

It's Monday All Over Again, Isn't It?

I turned around and saw Monday standin' there!  Eeps!
Hiya, Big People!  Well, it's Monday again, by golly. 

I just don't know what to say, Big People.  Monday's a heck of a way to end a weekend, especially because last night had a very distinct Saturday Night feel for me.

In fact, I was so disappointed to find out today's Monday that I was about to make a righteously indignant speech about it, when I turned around and saw Monday standing right behind me.

Talk about awkward!

Anyways, I understand for a lot of you, it isn't a typical Monday, on accounta Columbus Day.  If you get the day off today, good for you!  I do not.  Today is a typical Monday for this kid.

I love ya lots, Big People, and I'll see ya tomorrow, but for now, I've got work to do!

Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment