Pages

Saturday, October 22, 2016

On Saturdays, I Wear My Jammies All Day...

...Actually, I don't.  This girl likes to be ready to be on the go!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Saturday to you!

Well, ya know, Saturdays and jammies were made for each other.  Nothing's better than just stayin' in your jammies all dang ol' day on a Saturday.

Now, despite the title for today's weblog post, I don't wear my jammies all day.  Not ever.  Not even when I'm sick. 

My clothings are comfortable.  I instructed Mommy long ago not to buy me anything with scratchy lace or pokey fasteners or binding fabrics.  On the few occasions when I've wound up with a clothing that isn't comfortable, I rebel and refuse to wear the offending clothings.

Life is too short to let scratchy lace make ya uncomfortable, Big People!  Write that down and take it the heck to heart!

Anyways, like I said, my clothings are comfortable, so even on a Saturday, I don't hafta wear my jammies all day in order to feel nicey cozy.  And I don't.

You see, I'm a girl who likes to be ready to be on the go at less than a moment's notice, so I get dolled up in the morning and I don't look back for the whole entire day.  I'm happy to put my jammies on at night, if all possibility for going somewhere has been exhausted.  But otherwise, I stay all dolled up.  Even when I nap.

But if you'd like to stay in your jammies all day, Friends, you go right ahead.  It's your Saturday, so you might as well have it your way, mmmkay?  I love ya lots!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment