Pages

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Takin' My Air Hockey Game Pro!

I am a stay-at-home, go-out, forward, defenseman, goalie!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Wednesday!

Well, ya know, I am a hockey fan, and I also like Bubble Hockey and Air Hockey.  In fact, I like Air Hockey so much that I have decided that I am going to go pro and join the National Local Little Kid Air Hockey League.

What I really love about the lively sport of air hockey is that I get to be all the players on the ice.  I'm the forward.  I'm the defenseman.  I'm at once Center and Winger and Firehouse.  (Hahaha!  Old-fashioned music joke there, for ya!  Honk if ya get it!)

I am the goal-tender.

Also, there is no ice.

Not that I don't love ice, Friends. but air hockey tables are really nice to be around, because there's always a nice breeze when ya play.

There aren't a lot of spectators, but I betchya that'll all change when I go pro.  I bet the air hockey arenas are filled to the rafters, every pro game!

I love ya lots, Big People!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment