Pages

Sunday, October 30, 2016

The Attitude Is in the Eye of the Beholder!

Lettuce be friends, but don't tread on me, Friends!
Hi, Big People!  Well, it's Sunday, isn't it?

You know, I've been told I look like I have a Bad Attitude today. 

I disagree. 

What some might see as a "bad attitude," I would definitely call "just bein' assertive and standin' up for my beliefs and my interests and assertin' my independence."

Is it MY fault that all those things happen not to intersect successfully with someone else's beliefs about what my interests should be?  Is it MY fault that my independence is inconvenient for some people?

No.

In the words of Elena of Avalor, a personal heroine of mine, "This is my time!"

This is MY time, Big People.  The attitude is in the eye of the beholder, by golly!

I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment