Pages

Sunday, October 2, 2016

Grabbin' the Day By the Horns!

It's so important to grab your day by the horns!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Sunday to you!

Well, ya know, I'm a kid who likes to grab a day by its dang ol' horns, you know?

There are many advantages to grabbin' the day by the dang ol' horns, Big People.  For starters, ya get more day when ya grab it by the horns.  Also, when ya grab the day by the horns, you show that day who's boss.

In fact, I am such a boss-enthusiast that I not only grab the day by the horns, but I lift it up and swing it around my head.  You really hafta, Friends.  It's how ya get the most out of your day.

Especially weekend days, Bug People.  So how about you go get up from your computer, meet the day, say, "Hiya, Sunday!" then grab this dang ol' weekend day by the horns and just swing it around and around your head!  Do it!

I love ya lots, Big People!  I'll be seein' ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment