Pages

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

When Your Dog Joins Your Win, Loser, Draw! Team

Lemme guess, Rozz.  Is it... a Greenie?
Hiya, Big People! 

Well, ya know, I've gone and gotten myself all signed up for a Win, Loser, Draw! tournament, and I have a team of me and my pals Buddy, Puppy, Abigail, Walter Sweet, Sabretooth, and my dog and best pal Rozzie. 

For the most part, we team well together.  When one of us is drawin', the rest of us can pretty much guess what's bein' drawn.  It's pretty great!

Thing is, whenever it's Rozzie's turn to draw, it doesn't matter what it says to draw for us to guess, she always draws a Greenie, because that's her favorite treat.  And we all guess "Greenie!" because we know that if it's Rozzie that's up to draw, that's what she's drawing!

It complicates matters of the scoreboard, though, Friends, because she's supposedta draw what's on the card, and then we guess what she's drawin'.  That's how the game works.

But she reads the card and draws what she wants, which is a Greenie, and then we guess that she's drawin' a Greenie, but we don't get any points. It's a crock, the rules of Win, Loser, Draw!

We're all havin' a great time, though.  It's fun for us, whether we win or lose!

I love ya lots, Friends!  I've gotta go see what Rozzie's drawing now, in case it's something other than a Greenie!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment