Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Ridin' Around in Circles

On a carousel, it really is more about the journey insteadda the destination.
Friends, don't get me wrong. 

I am an equestrian enthusiast of the first order.  I love horses.  I love to ride horses of a different color, and I love to ride horses of a more conventional color.  I also love to ride giraffes (of course!), lions, and tigers, and bears. Why, I'd even ride a camel or an elephant if I had the chance!

Thing of it is, any ride I've ever been on, it seems like i just ride around and around in circles, moving but getting nowhere.  Do you ever feel like that?

It's in times like those where I really hafta take a breath and take stock of what I'm doing and what I hope to accomplish.  And you know what I realize most of the time, Friends?  I realize that it isn't so important where I end up, but instead, it's really important that I went on the journey. 

Unless I have an appointment somewhere.  Then it's definitely more important that I end up where I'm supposed to, and I get there on time. 

Life's all about knowing when to appreciate the journey, and when to get to where you're going. 

Think about it, Big People!  I love ya lots, and I'll see ya tomorrow!  I love ya lots!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment