Pages

Sunday, October 9, 2016

I Don't Wanna, But I Will!

With a great amount of toys comes a great responsibility.
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Sunday to you!

So!  How's it going? 

Well, ya know, I have fought a lifelong battle with not wantin' to clean up my toys.  After fightin' with me about it for a long time, Mommy and Daddy decided they weren't gonna fight with me anymore, and they let me be as messy as I wanna be.

It sure was fun for a while, draggin' my toys all out and just leavin' 'em, but then something curious happened.  The floor in my play room disappeared.  I didn't even have any more room to play with my toys.

So we had a marathon cleanin' session in my playroom.  It still isn't perfect, but it's a lot better than it was.  I can find the floor to play with my toys, and slowly but surely, I'm findin' all my toys and findin' homes within the storages in my play room for every toy.

I really like bein' able to play on the floor in my play room, Friends, and the only way I can sustain this level of playability is to put away my toys after I'm finished playin' with 'em. 

At the end of play, I don't wanna put my toys away, because that isn't as much fun as playin', but it keeps things nice.  So pickin' up and puttin' away, I will do.

It's all about bein' responsible, Friends, and I'm really tryin'!  I love ya lots, and I'll be seein' ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment