Pages

Friday, October 28, 2016

The Hills Are Alive With Halloween Excitement!

Buckle up, Friends!  We're gettin' on the Holiday Express! 
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Friday to you!

Well, ya know, Big People, this is the last Friday before Halloween.  This is a big deal, because as you know, Halloween is the Gateway Holiday. 

It's true.

Once ya get through Halloween, you're into November, and it's just a banana-peel ride through to Thanksgiving, then December.

I hope you know that my Halloween excitement has built itself up this year so that I will have a surplus of excitement, which will convert itself to Christmas excitement and to a lesser degree, Thanksgiving excitement.

I don't have anything against Thanksgiving.  I love to eat, especially real food.  You'll remember my travails as a formula-drinkin' baby.  It was torture, bein' a food appreciator who wasn't able to appreciate Thanksgiving food because I wasn't even three months old yet.  Also, I love Thanksgiving because of the big balloons in the Macy's parade, and also, I get to see Aunt Colleen and Uncle Lorentz on Thanksgiving!

It's just that as a Little Kid, I took an oath to be excited about Christmas the most.  You understand, Big People.  I mean, in your grown-up parlance, the way you express the ultimate in excitement is sayin' "I was like a Little Kid on Christmas!"  There ya go.  I am, in fact, a Little Kid.  Christmas is comin'.  I feel comfortable and justified in my excitement.

But first, we Halloween! 

I'll see ya tomorrow, Friends!  I love ya lots!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment