Pages

Monday, October 3, 2016

It Started with Movin' a Television....

It's like we have a whole new house!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Monday to you!

So!  How's it goin'? 

Boyo boy, did I ever have a WEEKEND.  We decided to move the television that was originally in the family room into the living room, because we got another television for the family room, because we thought the television that was originally in the family room was broken, but turns out...

It wasn't broken.

Well, ya  know, it starts out with just wantin' to move the television.  Seems simple enough.

Grownups, you know it's NEVER as simple as it seems!  First of all, Daddy had to move an electrical box.  But then he had to take down some of the wood on the living room wall.  After that, he had to put it back.  Then he hung up the television.

Well, we couldn't keep the furnitures the way they were before the new old television moved rooms, because none of it was facing that particular wall, so we slid furnitures all around the floor for optimal comfort and television viewing, while keeping a configuration that allows for maximum conversation as well. 

We got it done, though.  I'm still getting used to the furniture like this, but I think I'm gonna like it.  I just feel like I need a weekend to recover from my weekend!

Do you ever feel like that, Friends?

I sure love ya lots!  I'll be seein' ya tomorrow!  Be good to yourself!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment