Pages

Friday, October 7, 2016

The Tiki Pinata That Lived

Well, I guess we have a pal named Tiki now, Rozzie!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Friday to you!

Well, ya know, I'm a kid who loves luau parties and tikis and my pal Rozzie!

For my recent Fifth Birthday, I held a luau party, featuring a tiki pinata filled with Tootsie Roll products. 

Now, I'm sure you all know how a pinata works.  Ya whack it with a ball-bat, it breaks open, the candy comes out, and you move on with your life.

Except that didn't happen with my tiki pinata.  I whacked it with a baseball bat, and whacked it, but it didn't break.  The little hatch opened where the candy was put in, so I had Daddy get the tiki down and I poured the candy out.

As you can imagine, the tiki and I have had some awkward times.  I wasn't emotionally prepared to be his long-term friend, and he has trust issues with me, on accounta I tried to break him open with a baseball bat. 

It's been a little over a month since my birthday party, and the tiki has moved into my office.  He overlooks me and all my toys.  We've come to an understanding.  We aren't exactly pals yet, but I've made it clear that I'm not gonna fill Tiki with candy and whack him with the pinata again.  In time, Tiki and I will be friends. 

You just never know where life is gonna take you, Friends.  Ya just never know. 

I love ya lots, Friends!  I'll be seein' ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment