Pages

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

I Am The Sugarplum Fairy!

Oh, hiya!  Nice to meet you!  I'm the Sugarplum Fairy!
Well, hiya, Big People!  Happy Tuesday to you!

As you know, today's the Twenty-Fifth.  To celebrate this fact, I have decided to practice my best Sugarplum Fairy, in anticipation of The Big Twenty-Fifth that's coming up two months from now.

What bein' a great Sugarplum Fairy means to me is that not only do I get to dress in a really purdy dress and dance around like a sugary drop of snow, but I also bring sunshine and sweetness into the lives of everyone I meet!

Mostly, I like to bring sunshine and sweetness into people's lives by lookin' 'em in the eye, sayin' please and thank-you, maybe even smilin' at 'em.  I don't always feel like it, but on the days that I do, I sure run with it.

Bein' a Sugarplum Fairy really has very little to do with my purdy dress, you know.  It's just I think I act better when I'm dressed better.

I sure love ya lots, Friends!  I'll be seein' ya tomorrow, mmmkay?  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment