Pages

Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Thank Goodness It's Wednesday!

Boyo boy, was I ever mixed up on what day it is!
Well, hiya, Big People!  Happy Wednesday to you!

Well, ya know, for a lotta the day yesterday, I thought it was Wednesday.  As you know, it was Tuesday.  Not Wednesday.

Have you ever had that happen, Friends?  Ya think it's one day farther along in the week than it actually is?  It's embarrassing! 

I guess, though, I oughtta put a positive spin on this for myself.  Because I thought it was Wednesday yesterday, I lived my life as though it was Wednesday.  I was emotionally prepared for today to be Thursday, but now that I know that it's really Wednesday, what I've really done is gained a whole entire day for myself to use at my own discretion.  How about that?!

Friends, your attitude determines your altitude in life!  I love ya lots!  I'll see ya tomorrow...THURSDAY!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment