Pages

Saturday, October 15, 2016

The Cleanup of a Thousand Toys...

...Begins with the first pick-up and put-away, Big People.
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Saturday to you!

Well, ya know, I am a lucky little kid.  Blessed, really, if ya wanna get right down to it.  I am a blessed Little Kid.

Sometimes the abundance of my blessings just overflows and overflows, like toys pourin' out of a toybox.  And I'll tell ya what, that's exactly what happened to me in my office toy-room.

Toys were everywhere, Friends.  Toys covered the floor.  In hindsight, it was awful, and I'm ashamed I let things get so bad.  Those are my things, and I really like 'em, but I wasn't treatin' 'em with respect.

But I was so overwhelmed, I didn't even know where to start.  So I did what I usually do when I find myself in a jelly of a jam, and I asked my best pal Rozzie what I should do.  Rozzie said that the cleanup of a thousand toys begins with the first pick up and put away.

I didn't know what she meant at first, Friends.  I thought she was just being cryptic, like some kind of cryptic guru-dog or something.  But then I really got to thinkin' about what she said, and she was right.  I needed to just go pick up and put away one toy.  That led me to pickin' up and puttin' away another toy.  This continued until all the toys were picked up and put into their places, and you know what I found?

I found that the floor of my office-playroom has a really nice carpet on it, that's fun to sit on when I play with a toy.  And my job doesn't get overwhelming when I play, then pick up and put away.

I won't say that I'll never get my playroom in sucha state again, Friends, but I will tell ya that I'm gonna work really hard not to, just the same. 

I love ya lots, Big People!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment