Pages

Friday, October 14, 2016

Freestylin' Friday!

I'm goin' on a surfin' safari on the couch!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Friday to ya!

Well, ya know, I love music.  I love all kinds of music, but today, I have the Beach Boys playing. 

The Beach Boys just make me feel like I'm at the beach.  There's just something about that music, you know, Friends?  It makes me wanna dance.  It makes me wanna surf!

So I set up a surfin' safari for myself on the living room couch.  Don't worry.  I don't get my bike anywheres near the surfin' safari.  If I've learned anything in 2016, it's that couches and bicycles do NOT mix!  And that goes double for couch surfin' safaris and bikes.

All's I do when I'm surfin' on the couch is that I jump up on the cushions and pretend I'm catchin' some righteous waves. 

Safety first on Freestylin' Friday Surfin' Safaris.  That's what!

Hey.  I'll be seein' ya tomorrow.  I love ya lots!  Muah!


No comments:

Post a Comment