Pages

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Mayflowers!

Hello, Friend!  Aren't you pretty!
 Friends, my whole life, I've heard that "April Showers bring May Flowers," and you know what?  It's come true!  The other day, I went to the Genesee Environmental Center, and their whole side yard is a magical garden of flowery wonder!  How about that?!

I think it's just glorious!  There were yellow flowers, and purple flowers, and all kinds of leaves and greenery!

My favorite for the day was the daffodils, the yellow flowers.  I got to hold one and take it home with me! 

It doesn't have much smell, but boy, is it pretty to look at!
No, I didn't pick it myself!  I was good about keeping my hands to myself in the garden at the Environmental Center.  I like to be polite, so I get to be invited back!  No, my Uncle's mom owns the Environmental Center and its glorious garden, and SHE picked the daffodil for me and gave it to me.  I thought that was really nice of her!  I've never had a daffodil of my very own before, and I finally got one! 

Anyway, if these flowers are any result of the rain we had, then I say we should hope for enough rain to bring us some more flowers.  I think they're just extraordinary!  I can put up with a little bitta rain for a payoff like this, can't you?  Awwww, sure you can, Friends!  Sure you can!

Rain or shine, remember that Zoe loves ya!  Do not forget it!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment