Pages

Saturday, May 25, 2013

The Daily Zoe's Gone Fishin'!I'll

I'll be back Tuesday!
Hiya, Friends!  I know I said over on the Facebook that the dang ol' blog would be churnin' along all weekend, but then I got to thinking about it, and you know what?  I think I'm gonna hang a "Gone Fishin'" sign on the blog until Tuesday, May 28th, 2013

Would that be all right with you? 

If ya miss me too much over here on the dang ol' The Daily Zoe Blog, you can go back to the beginning and maybe ketchup, in case you've missed anything.  Or you could go back and comment on your favorites.  I love getting comments, but nobody comments, usually.  And it's too bad.  You don't need to be shy about commenting.  Nobody's gonna be mean to you!  Mommy'll see to that!

Most of all, enjoy the long weekend.  Hug a veteran and say Thank You. 

I'll see ya on Tuesday, Friends!  It's not all that far away!  I love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment