Pages

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Four Saturdays in a Row!

Good Lord, what day is it?
Hiya, Friends!  Well, this week has been something else.  Not in a bad way.  Just in a weird way!

I know I went onandon earlier in the week about how the holidays were coming to a close, and all my favorites were going to Pittsburgh, but it hasn't really been that bad a week.  I miss seein' everybody like I got to last week, but I still had a good week, watchin' all my favorite holiday specials on the DVR again, and catching up with my favorite, Daniel Tiger. 

What makes this week something else, but not in a bad way, just in a weird way is that ever since New Year's Day on Wednesday, it's felt like Saturday.  It feels like we're having four Saturdays in a row!

See, Daddy went to work on Monday and Tuesday, so those days felt like Monday and Tuesday.  Tuesday night is when things got weird. 

Is it actual Saturday, or just a Saturday look-alike?
You see, usually Tuesday nights are the blah-est of blah-nights at the beginning of the week, but on this just-past Tuesday night, Mommy and Daddy let me stay up right until after Midnight, so I could greet the New Year.  That was really cool, but it definitely made me feel like I wasn't in Tuesday anymore, Toto!  I think when I woke up from my nap Tuesday, I was transported from The Land of Tuesday to another dimension! 

A dimension of Endless Saturday!

See, after Tuesday, Daddy's not goin' back to work until Monday!  I know a lot of people had it the opposite way around.  They didn't work on Monday or Tuesday, but they had to go back to work on Thursday, so their string of Saturdays never got started like mine did.

I'm definitely not complaining!  Saturdays are my FAVORITE day of the week, closely seconded by Friday, and to a lesser degree, Sunday.  So if I have to start a New Year off with a string of four days, I'm tickled pink that in 2014, I got to start it off with four Saturdays.

Four Saturdays in a row isn't a bad way to start the New Year!
Things like this make me feel like I'm a lucky little kid, Friends.  Some folks wouldn't see this as anything extraordinary, getting to start a year off with four Saturdays in a Row, but I sure see it as extraordinary. 

I believe if ya think you're lucky, Friends, you really are.  That's how I feel, Friends.  That's what I think and believe.  It's all about how ya look at things.  You could say my worldview is naive, because I haven't been here all that long, but I think it's all about how you look at things.  If ya wanna see your own luck and see the good side of things, that's what you're gonna see. 

That's what I see!

That's what I'm gonna keep seein' in the New Year, Friends, even after my Four Saturdays in a Row has come to an end.  Because I have a good thing going here. 

You do too, Friends.  You really do, too.  I love ya lots!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment