Pages

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Big Reminder 6!

You have six months, Friends.  You know what I'm talkin' about!
Hiya, Friends!  Happy Wednesday!

Well, I know this bugs the daylights outta you when I do this, but I'm contractually obligated to remind you that you're down to just six shopping months before you-know-what.  Do ya need me to spell it out for ya, 'cause I will! ... No?  Splendid.

What's that? ... Oh, the contract that I'm obligated to is with me.  But I will not break that contract.  Nosiree.  If ya can't trust yourself to keep a contract with you, then who can you really count on, Friends?!  Think about it! 

So that's why I'm gonna keep my promise to me and use every twenty-fourth and twenty-fifth of the month, just what day it is, and how many more twenty-fourths and twenty-fifths there are until the day I look forward to, all year long. 

It's really for you, Friends.  I don't wantchya to be caught unawares when that magical Eve and Day turn up.  I don't wantchya scramblin' to buy presents at some roadside convenience store, 'cause you forgot how many shoppin' months you had.  I just wantchya to be prepared, is all!

Awwww, heck, Friends.  I know you're mad at me, but I love ya just the same.  I sure do!  And I'll see ya tomorrow.  On the twenty-fifth.  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment