Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Getchyer Tuesday On!

Getchyer Tuesday Attitude on, Big People!
Hiya, Friends!  Boy howdy, didja know that it's Tuesday?  AND the end of the month, too boot? 

You know, I have never been shy about expressing just how ho-hum Tuesdays can be, and that's why I wanna see everybody puttin' a little sass in their Tuesday attitudes!  There's no sense of spending one-seventh of your life all ho-hum!

How do ya put some extra attitude in your Tuesday?  I can't tell ya what to do, but I can letchya know what I do.  First thing I do is choose and put on a brightly-colored outfit.  Animal prints are a bonus! 

After that, make sure your hair's in a Seriously Fun hairstyle.  The bigger the better, I always say! 

Finally, the part that takes a little practice is strikin' a pose that says "Bring it on, Tuesday!"  It might take ya a couple-three tries to get your pose strucken so it knows it's strucken, but I'll tell ya what, Friends, it's so worth it when ya get it right.  It just makes Tuesday snap into line, just like that. 

The same can be said for pretty much anything, Friends.  Come at it with the right attitude, and everything just falls into place.  Even, and especially, Tuesday!

Hey, Big People!  I love ya lots!  See ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment