Pages

Monday, June 22, 2015

Careful, Friends! It's Monday!

Oh, snap!  It's Monday, isn't it?
Hiya, Friends! 

Well, don'tchya know I came strollin' full-steam ahead into this day, when all of a sudden I realized a terrible fact that made me stop in my tracks, shudder, and then scream like a great big man seeing a spider on the washing machine and then screaming like a little girl.

Not this little girl.  I'm not afraid of bugs.  But some people are, and that's who I screamed like, when I realized that today's...

MONDAY! 

Oh, my goodness, it's Monday, Friends, so we've all gotta be really careful.  We've got to tread lightly.  One false move will send us right through the floor, and we won't get recovered until well into Tuesday, maybe even Wednesday.

We can do this, Big People.  It's only one little day.  Deep breaths.  Brace ourselves.  We're in control.  Careful, careful control.  It's only Monday.  It's only Monday.  It's only Monday.

It isn't a pessimistic saying, Friends.  It's our mantra to get us through the day.  It isn't a flesh-eating bacteria we're dealing with.  It isn't a giant carnivorous dinosaur zombie, running rabid through the streets.  It's only Monday.  We can deal with Monday.  Together.

I love ya lots, Friends!  I love ya, and I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment