Pages

Sunday, June 14, 2015

Some Sunny Sunday!

Dancing rejuvenates me, Friends!  How 'boutchyoo?
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Sunday to you!

I hope you're taking a little time today to relax and recharge yourself. 

You know, it doesn't matter to me, what you do to get yourself recharged on Sundays.  You could go jogging, or cook something delicious, or maybe build something in a workshop.  Why, if you relax when you clean stuff, I suppose you could clean.  Go out to your garden.  Mow the lawn. 

Whatever it is, it shouldn't feel like drudgery today.  It should feel like fun and make your soul sing.

As for me, I love to dance.  Dancing makes my soul sing, and it makes me feel all nicey relaxed, recharged, and rejuvenated.  It really does.  So that's what I'm doing with my Sunday, Friends!  I'm dancin'. 

I hope you have a wonderful Sunday, Big People.  I love the dickens right outta ya.  I'll see ya tomorrow, for Monday.  But today, I wantchya thinkin' about just havin' a nice Sunday and not worry about anything else, mmmkay? 

Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment