Pages

Thursday, June 4, 2015

Mowing Season!

This bubble-mower isn't gonna push itself!
Hiya, Friends!  Happy Thursday to you!  Well, if it isn't mowing season again. 

Don't get me wrong.  I love it when the grass grows.  I really enjoy the few months outta the year when I don't hafta bundle all up in boots and snow-duds to go out and love the outdoors.  I even don't mind mowing.

Actually, I love mowing the lawn, here at the beginning of Lawn Mowing Season.  See, every year, it's like a brand new thing to do.  The novelty usually lasts a good six weeks.  Maybe eight, depending on what kind of grass-growing year is is. 

After that, it tends to get a little old.  I start to kickin' myself that I didn't lobby stronger for the self-propelled bubble push-mower.  I start tryin' to get Rozzie to do my mowing for me. 

I get to thinking that maybe the dandy-lines aren't THAT bad to have in the yard.  They look all cheerful in their golden yellowness, if you look at them through the right eyes, and those eyes are eyes that are tired of mowin' the lawn.

But I'm not at that point in Lawn Mowing Season yet.  Nope!  Not even close!  It's still NEW to me!

Anyway, I have some work to do, but I'll see ya tomorrow, Friends!  I sure as heck love ya lots!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment