Pages

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Goofball Island!

I live on Goofball Island!  It's my Favorite!
Hiya, Friends!

Hey, recently, I got to watch the movie Inside-Out at the movie theatre.  I thought it was fascinating.  I loved all the characters, especially the little voices inside the main character's head. 

But what I loved the most about Inside-Out was the tour through the different islands of our personalities!  For instance, there's Family Island, Hockey Island, and my favorite, GOOFBALL ISLAND! 

Aw, man, Friends, Goofball Island is great!  It's my inspiration.  Besides Hockey Island, which is a pretty big island of my personality (my first word was 'Hockey!'), Goofball Island is my FAVORITE!

Well, of course, I love my family, too.  Family Island is pretty nice.  But.  Goofball Island never sends me to my bedroom for climbing up the pantry shelves to reach the good stuff Mommy hides on the top shelf.  Cookies.  I'm talkin' cookies, Friends, and lollipops, and granola bars... Yeah.  Goofball Island never double-crosses me like that.

Goofball Island is where I love living the most right now.  I can be me there.  When ya get right down to it, Big People, that's all anybody really wants.  A place where they can be themselves.

I hope you've found your Goofball Island, too, Friends!  It's pretty great there!

I love ya lots!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment