Pages

Thursday, July 16, 2015

Summer Block Party

I have a case of Summertime Writer's Block.  It's just awful, Friends!
Hiya, Friends!

Hey, you know what?  I've been doin' a good job, keepin' up on making sure The Daily Zoe Blog really is DAILY.  I sure as all get-out have!

And I fully plan to keep up with that momentum.  But I wanted to confess to you that sometimes, even I, your pal with the prolific posts, suffers from some sort of the writer's block.

That's what's occurring today, Friends.  I have the summer writer's block.  Like a summer cold, it's much like regular writer's block, but it feels like more of a nuisance, because it's SUMMER, and everything's supposed to be fun and easy in the summertime.  Not blocky and all stuffed up.  Nobody likes that.

The best way to break up a case of Summertime Writer's Block, though, is to keep on writin' through it.  I'll be here every day, Big People.  Writin' through my Summertime Writer's Block.  I hope you'll stick with me.  I thank you for your patience and persistence during this difficult time!

And I love ya lots, Friends!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment