Pages

Thursday, July 9, 2015

Life Is Like A...

I'd like a boxa chocolates right now, Friends... just sayin'!
Hiya, Friends! 

You know what?  Even though Forrest Gump said that "life is like a box of chocolates," which is kinda true, I'd also make the argument that life is like a ship, and you gotta steer it so it turns out good!

Well, ya know.  Ships can hafta deal with storms, and in life you have storms.  You've just gotta grab that ship's wheel and steer, steer, steer.  Some things, you've gotta leave up to chance, like that boxa chocolates, but that doesn't mean you can't steer your ship around 'em, or through 'em, whatever is the best course of action.  Be ready for anything, in other words. 

You know, though, Friends, the more I stand here at my ship's wheel, all duded up in my storm-gear, the more I think I'd like to enjoy a boxa chocolates, too, while I'm steerin' my ship.  I pretty much like everything in a boxa chocolates, especially the nougats, and even the jellies.  I make the best out of any chocolate I bite into, actually.

I mean, that's just how you've gotta do it, Friends. 

I'm sorry.  I can't get my mind off'n this boxa chocolates I keep thinkin' about.  So I'm gonna wanna hafta letchya go for right now and scare me up some chocolates.  I love ya lots, Big People, and I'll be seein' ya tomorrow.  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment