Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2015

This Know-it-All Has All the Answers!

It isn't bragging if it's the truth!
Well, hiya, Friends!  Good to see ya again!

You know, recently, I was involved in a verbal altercation with a Big Person who said I was a Know-It-All as well as that I have all the answers.  It was said thus:

"Well, don'tchyoo have all the answers, Little Girl?"

and

"Aren't YOU a little Know-It-All?!"

My answer to both those questions was "Why yes!"

Now, before you go thinkin' that your pal Zoe missed the obvious sarcasm dripping from both those queries, relax.  I TOTALLY got it... the full force of it, too! 

Thing of it is, it isn't an insult for me to be called a Know-it-All, because when I DON'T know something, I go lookin' for the answers, and therefore, once I learn it, I know it.  I don't know about a lotta things, but I am a voracious learner.  Compared to SOME people, namely the ones who like to call me a Know-It-All, I s'pose I DO know it all.

That's their problem, not mine.

As for having all the answers, that's something I own about myself, too, although it doesn't tell the whole story of me.  What I really think is that I have a good measure of Common Sense, and I always have AN answer.  There are people out there who like to call me out on this one, too, but it's kind of like the people who say I'm a Know-It-All.  When you have NO answers, people like me who have AN answer always, can be a little hard to take.

Again, their problem, not mine.  There's a whole WORLD of learnin' to be had.  Choosing not to, and then complainin' about those of us who DO like to learn and share our knowledges is much like going to an all-you-can-eat smorgasbord restaurant, just eatin' the free saltine crackers and havin' a drink of water, and goin' away mad and hungry.  I just don't get it.  I like to learn, and I like to eat.

So now you know.  I am a proud Know-It-All who DOES have all the answers.  And I love ya lots, Big People.  I really do!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment